Light equipment units: ".number_format($_GET['lightDuty']).""; $HTMLcomments .= "
Heavy equipment units: ".$_GET['heavyDuty'].""; $HTMLcomments .= "
Total yearly spend on parts: $".preg_replace('_^\D+|\D+$_', '',$_GET['partSpend']).""; $HTMLcomments .= "
Current part inventory value: $".preg_replace('_^\D+|\D+$_', '',$_GET['inventoryValue']).""; $HTMLcomments .= "
Number of technicians: ".$_GET['technician'].""; $HTMLcomments .= "
Average cost/hr per technician: ".$_GET['technicianWage'].""; $HTMLcomments .= "
Number of admin personnel: ".$_GET['adminEmployee'].""; $HTMLcomments .= "
Average cost/hr per admin employee: ".$_GET['adminWage'].""; ?>
Financial Impact Results
The results seen in this estimate are just a few in the long list of opportunities to improve operational productivity and control costs with Collective Data software.
- $ by reducing unscheduled downtime repair costs by at least 25%.
- $ through better warranty claims.
- $ through inventory reduction.
- $ through more efficient core-part returns.
- $ through improved technician staffing and reduced overtime.
- $ through improved technician efficiency.
- $ through reduced administrative time.
Potential Savings: $*
Learn how this was calculated
The savings obtained in these results are an estimate based on over 15 years of experience with organizations operating medium to large fleet operations. Download our ROI white paper to learn more about the calculations used for each of these sections.
* Disclaimer: Collective Data's easy-to-use, configurable software system helps organizations achieve increased productivity that allows them reach these results, but many variations within different environments could affect the potential savings seen from the software. Some fleets might already have a relatively low downtime rate and wouldn't benefit in that one aspect, but they could benefit from an easier management process.
Other factors, such as how an organization currently manages their fleet currently could affect the initial savings they see. An example would be a medium fleet that is currently managing everything with pen and paper vs. a fleet that has some type of preventative maintenance program in place already. Collective Data provides these estimated savings in good faith, but can not make any warranties of any kind on the information provided as it is an estimate that could be affected by many factors.
See how Collective Data's proven software solution is working in fleet operations from small to large on our Testimonials & Success Stories page.
Get a Personalized ROI Calculation
Now that you know what you can potentially save, the numbers can be used to calculate an estimated return on investment.
What is ROI?
A performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments.
ROI = (Gain from Investment - Cost of Investment) / Cost of Investment