How do I see who is logged in?
First connect to the server Administrator which is located by default at:
*(servername is the location of your server. It can be the actual name or IP address depending on how your system was set up by your administrator. Contact Collective Data for Support if you can’t find what this is.)
Then you can go to “List of Current Connections” and view all current connections.
You will get the following fields:
- Terminate – this allows you to remove a connection.
- User Name – this lists the Collective Data log in if enabled.
- Session ID – this is the unique identifier for the session.
- Connected At – this is the time connected.
- Updated At – this is last time a record was updated.
- IP Address – this is the originating IP of the user connecting to the server.
- Host Name – this is Host IP of the server.