- Collective Data provides this Internet Site (“Site”) for your browsing, information, and use. The text, pictures, images, graphics, and other items provided by the Collective Data.com site are copyrighted by Collective Data or by other owners of the items on this site. By accessing this site, you accept these Internet Site Terms and Conditions as a legal agreement between you and Collective Data.
- Collective Data assumes no responsibility for information published by third parties to which this site may be linked. Any access to other sites from this site is at your own risk. Collective Data’s providing of a hyperlink to another site is not an endorsement, sponsorship, association or affiliation by Collective Data with respect to such sites, their owners or their contributors.
- By providing information to Collective Data regarding this site, you agree that such information shall not be confidential and that Collective Data can freely use such information. Please do not communicate anything to this site that may be unlawful, defamatory, obscene or that may otherwise be improper.
- In no event shall Collective Data be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to special or consequential damages, that results from the use or inability to use this site, even if Collective Data has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You assume all responsibilities and all risk for use of this site. Collective Data disclaims all warranties regarding information at this site, including but not limited to, all express or implied representations, conditions or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and freedom of computer virus.
- Collective Data has tried to provide timely and correct information at this site, however there may be some inaccuracies that periodically appear. The information provided on this site is provided “as is.” Collective Data does not warrant the accuracy of the information and it makes no commitment to update the information.
- You are accessing the information and materials on this site on a server in the state of Iowa (U.S.A.) and such information shall be deemed to be provided in Iowa and shall be deemed subject to Iowa law. Collective Data may at any time revise these Internet Site Terms and Conditions.
- Please contact webmaster@Collective Data.com if you have any questions about this Internet site and its Terms and Conditions.
- Collective Data, Collective Data LOGO, collectiveFleet®® and CollectiveQuartermaster® are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Collective Data in the United States and/or other countries. All other companies, products, and service names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
- © Copyright Collective Data 1997-2018 All Rights Reserved