Comprehensive Fleet Management System Generates Return on Investment and Improves Productivity for a St. Louis Suburb
About the Client
The City of O’Fallon, Missouri is made up of more than 80,000 residents. Their fleet includes a mix of administrative cars, police cars, class 1-6 trucks, and excavating equipment.
Looking to improve various aspects of their fleet operation system, the City of O’Fallon needed a new fleet management solution that provided:
- Fleet accountability to display all city-owned vehicle and excavation assets in an easy-to-use format
- Fleet operations organization to better collect data on usage, usage cost, and setting goals for future vehicle purchases
- Fleet maintenance to capture more useful information regarding costs and improve the efficiency of work completed
- Accident tracking to monitor costs, improve safety, and reduce incidents
- Specific vehicle tracking for vehicle memo letters and recalls
Collective Data configured a solution to meet the City of O’Fallon’s unique requirements. As a result, the City saw a return on investment through improved productivity. The system allows the City to improve levels of service and access better data to keep everyone informed on the costs of their fleet. It alleviates employee costs and ties all systems together for real-time, instant control.
- Easy-to-use shop interface
- Budgeting and vehicle replacement forecasting
- Automatic delivery of upcoming tasks
- Reports based on specific criteria
- PetroVend fueling system data integration
Download Our Case Study
Click here to download a sharable version of this case study
Fleet Management Case Studies
The Colorado State Patrol’s (CSP) main mission is to directly support the State Troopers in the form of supplying them with radios, cell phones, and laptops they require for daily operations. As the IT Communications branch of the Colorado State Patrol, they rely heavily on CollectiveData to account for all of their radio equipment issued out to Troopers, as well as Port of Entry Officers for the entire state.
Chandler Police Department has been able to accurately track their inventory without items falling through the cracks, track who has what equipment, when it’s due back for retirement, maintenance or replacement, and set automatic email notifications and reports in order to keep their employees safe without missing anything.
Marion County Public Schools streamlines their fleet management processes, stays ahead of preventative maintenance and accurately tracks parts inventory and improved technician productivity with time tracking.
Importing fleet data into one central data hub has allowed this broad-based utility service company to simplify data access for internal and external service staff.
Collective Data’s fleet management software helped the City of Woodbury optimize its inventory levels, increase parts availability, and ensure regulatory compliance for inventory management.
This law enforcement agency gained greater visibility and accuracy, as well as cost savings, after implementing asset management software.